AEROTHAI provides services by utilizing resources efficiently, prioritizing the achievements of goals and creating satisfaction for both domestic and foreign customers. The company conducts market research to understand customer needs. It develops systems, and products and takes full advantage of emerging and well-established technologies to enhance the provision of its services. AEROTHAI personnel is selected carefully and according to their skills and specializations with the result being a well-rounded workforce which consists of specializations in a variety of fields, from survey, design, installation, system development, and maintenance right through to consulting.
Additionally, the company produces and procures new instruments and provides services in the form of surveys, installations, modifications, and maintenance of existing equipment and systems used within and outside of aviation operations. Examples of previous major projects are as follows:
- The building improvement, design, and procurement of 1 maritime air traffic control and air safety system phase 1 (VTS) project.
- The development and production of the 4th generation Thai Voting Machine for the Office of the Election Commission of Thailand.
- The procurement of an industry-leading 3-D ATC aerodrome simulator for the Department of Civil Aviation (Myanmar).
- The procurement of a state-of-the-art 3-D ATC aerodrome simulator for the Civil Aviation Authority of Mongolia
- An upgrade to the radar operating system (for air traffic control) training department within the Civil Aviation Training Center, Bangkok.
- An upgrade and improvement to the air-to-ground radio system for the air control tower of the Songkla naval airport, Second Naval Area Command under the Naval Communication and Information Technology Department.
- An ATC non-radar simulator reconditioning project for the Civil Aviation Training Center, Bangkok.
Groups of service users
- The Electronic Communication Department, Royal Thai Air Force.
- The Royal Thai Fleet, Royal Thai Navy.
- The Office of the Election Commission of Thailand.
- The Marine Department.
- The Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
- The Department of Civil Aviation Bhutan.
- The Air Traffic Management, Lao PDR.
- The Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh.
- The Vietnam Air Traffic Management.
- Telekom Malaysia
- The Department of Civil Aviation Myanmar.
- Cambodia Air Traffic Services.